tirsdag den 22. oktober 2013

Entire Vampire Counts army project

So i took some pictures of the assembled part of my -to be painted- undead army. I still have a few sprues of unassembled skeletons. I know that there are some core units missing (ghouls etc) but they must be added once the painting bit of this part of the army is done.


Below: This is my two possible generals. On the left i have a Vampire Counts Zacharias on Zombie Dragon and on the right i have is the Vampire Counts Melkhior on Winged Nightmare. Both seen below



I do also have the garden of Morr also to be painted (with a vampire in the gates) and not part of the army but a fantastic scenery

As you can see on front the garden i have some empty horses for the black Knights (old metal ones) with a vampire lord in the middle and a undead chariot to the right of the picture.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar