søndag den 5. oktober 2014

Forrest Goblin Spider Rider

So it's been a while since my last post..

I have been pretty busy with real life stuff..

But.. i now have som spare time to try and continue with my project(s)

Although i did felt like trying to paint something a bit different that the massive amount of undeads i have in line :P.

So i got my sons blessing to try and paint some of his Orc & Goblins army.

I quite enjoyed painting something different that undead flesh all the time :D

The miniature i have painted is a goblin Spider Rider.. and i must say that finding a poisonious look for a spider is quite hard, but i googled a bit and found some spiders that Braad-82 had painted at warseer which i loved the look of so i though i would make my first spider just like that and i am quite satisfied with the result:

  

I have tried to wetblend the colors of the spider in a way where the joints are black.. and the orange/reddish colortheme looks - in my oppinion - poisonious :)

Goblin Spider Rider





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar